likrotable

likrotable

One of my favorite artists is @likrotable on Instagram.  Likrot is a self-taught Norwegian artist, whose main mediums are watercolors and gel pens. 
I love the style of their art along with the intense facial expressions that they use. I also love the vibrant colors that come with using gel pens. 
I will open a few commission slots tomorrow! They will be a little pricier than before, but i still have some cheaper options. I will also update my prints tomorrow, which is probably the stupidest idea since i still haven't shipped out anything from a week ago and i probably have to order more stickers and wait forever again🤧 so you might have to wait a little if you order :( but i will be closing my store on the 30th, so if you want anything before christmas make sure to put in your order before that. There won't be limited supplies so you don't have to worry about anything selling out
15 of these going on sale in 1 hour! I will close my store 30 minutes before launch to get everything ready, so if you want to have one last look, you should do it now. Also just a heads up, if you have something in your cart, someone can still buy it before you have time to check out. If you miss out on buying a print today, don't worry! I will restock them very soon. Also thinking of doing a giveaway tomorrow, so look out for that...👀

301018.pngSODOMY.pngwitch.png

Comments

Popular Posts