People I admire

People I Admire


One person that I admire is Ariana Grande. I admire the way she acts and her confidence. I also admire the way she stands up for herself. Another thing I admire about her is her kindness and her music. I wish that I could have the confidence she does and her ability to not let the "haters" get to her.
Image result for ariana grande

Another person that I admire is Malcolm X. Ever since I read his autobiography for my old school I respected him. I admire the way he changed and learned from past mistakes. I also admire the way he stood up for what he believed in and fought for it. I admire how he was able to admit to his mistakes as well. Another thing i admire is how he didn't sugercoat his beliefs or what was going on in that time period and would say what he felt.
Image result for malcolm x

Lastly I admire the fictional Character Aristotle Mendoza from the book: "Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe" by Benjamin Alire. I admire him mainly because I related to him throughout the book, even though we have different personalities and situations. When I was reading the book I was feeling very lonely and so was Aristotle. I admire him because at the end of the book he was able to realize something about himself that he was avoiding/ didn't truly realize and stopped being scared of it, something I have trouble doing. I admire him overcoming his fears and accepting himself.
Related image

Comments

Popular Posts