Objects



Image result for glitter aesthetic
Image result for marble

Image result for marbleObjects

Every object can be visually interesting to someone for some reason.
I like objects that look interesting or ordinary objects that can be painted/added to something etc to look interesting.I also like pairing objects that have different textures.
Some objects that i like are flowers. I like the colors of them and the many different kinds.
Another object I like are skulls. I like the many different aesthetics that they have and the creative ways you can draw or paint them.
I also like shiny/glittery objects and vintage objects, as well as fluffy objects and sharp objects.
Another object that I like is marble/ stone because it can have a smooth polished look or it can be rough and you can creatively use the two textures together.
Image result for skull aesthetic
Image result for flower aesthetic

Comments

Popular Posts