Inspiration/ Motivation (art portfolio)

Inspiration/Motivation

There are many different things that can inspire me depending on how I'm feeling or what I want to paint, draw, etc. I am mainly inspired by looking at other peoples art that I find interesting or intriguing. I am also inspired by anything that I find aesthetically pleasing. Some other things that can inspire me are: Colors, Photos of people in interesting places/poses/lighting, different facial expressions and fantasy. What motivates me to do art is how much I love to do it/ love the process of making art and then seeing the final piece. When I create I am not normally thinking of ideas I want to share with the wold but more something that I would find visually pleasing as well as fun to make.

 moodboard 1

♛ εɱρσωε૨ σµ૨ εɱρเ૨ε ♛




Comments

Popular Posts