Blog on Joan Miro

Joan Miro

Joan Miro was a Spanish painter and sculptor in the early 1900's who's internationally known for his surrealism child like style. He tends to paint mainly with primary colors and he tends to paint abstract shapes or animals. Miro also use biomorphic shapes in his work which are organic/ curvy shapes instead of shapes with straight edges. I feel like each of his works have a different story. 

Related image
This is my favorite piece of his because of the feelings it makes me feel from the details.To me the color combination and the blue he used for the background, plus the way he made normally cute farm animals creepy/evil along with the skull on the table makes me feel uneasy and gives me a dark/mysterious vibe.



Each of his works give me a different feeling.
Image result for joan miroImage result for joan miroImage result for joan miro
Image result for joan miro









Comments

  1. I like the amount of detail you put into this post. I like the information included because it shows that you actually researched the artist and put some effort in, rather than just saying the artist's name and copying and pasting a few pictures. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is so fun and colorful! i love how abstract it is

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts