Meet Me

Greetings fellow Earth dwellers,

Image result for alien transparent tumblrImage result for alien transparent tumblr
My name is    
 

Welcome to my blog!

Here's a little bit about me...
Related imageImage result for tv transparent tumblr





In my free time I tend to draw or watercolor while watching tv or listening to music.
I normally watch comedies like The Office, The Mindy Project, etc.  or I watch shows like Stanger Things and Sherlock. I listen to Fall Out Boy, 80's music and more...




Some things that are important to me (but aren't limited to) is ; everything previously listed ^^^ , My animals, that you're at least somewhat nice, whatever celebrity I'm currently obsessed with and my friends.




I like learning about new art techniques/styles as well as some art history and normal history (boring)
Related image


I don't know what I want to do with my future but I do want it to be somewhat art related.



Comments

Popular Posts