free blog on embroidery

 Recently I have been inspired on  Pinterest to try embroidery. I find it really pretty and there are so many different ideas you can try.  Listed below are images of embroidery that I find visually pleasing and makes me want to try it someday.

One thing I enjoy about embroidery is the simplistic yet detailed designs. 


Embroidery by Sheena Liam / on the Blog! 

Embroidery done by Sheena Liam

Two things I find really creative about this piece is how normally embroidery is done of flowers/plants, landscapes, etc. with bright colors whereas this one is an outline of people. I also like the creative use of the thread as long hair.



Llama and alpaca hoop art by Fuzzy and Flora | needle felting | embroidery | llama embroidery | alpaca art

Embroidery by Becky Tilson.

I find the lamas on these pieces very cute and I like the different mediums used for the fur and the flowers (The fur is needle felted and the flowers are embroidered).



Modern Embroidery by TrueFort | bicycle embroidery | embroidery ideas | hoop art | creative hoop art

Embroidery by Walker Boyes

On these pieces I love the baskets overflowing with colorful flowers and how thee background colors complement the colors of the flowers and the bikes.


Comments

Popular Posts